PonyBabe offers free shipping within the USA on orders over $150. Returns are simple, with the following policies:
Customer is responsible for reading, understanding and agreeing to PonyBabe's return policy.
1. Domestic (within USA) orders are returnable. International orders are final sale, no returns. International customers are responsible for any additional taxes/fees.
2. Goods must be returned in original, unwashed, undamaged condition, with all original tags and packaging intact. PonyBabe reserves the right to deny credit for goods that are damaged or cannot otherwise be resold. This includes make-up and deodorant stains, items that have been stretched beyond their size limits, and any other damages that prevent the items from being restocked. Clothing that is returned in unsellable condition will not be refunded.
3. Return requests must be initiated within 7 days of receiving your package. After 7 days, return requests will not be accepted. Goods must be mailed back to PonyBabe within 7 days of the return authorization. Products mailed after 7 days have passed will not be refunded.
4. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs. Please choose a secure shipping method and consider insuring your package. PonyBabe cannot be responsible for goods that are lost or damaged in transit.
5. Refunds will not include original shipping costs. For orders over $150 that received free shipping, a $15 restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
6. To make a return, email me to receive a return authorization and shipping address. Products will not be accepted without prior authorization. In your note, please include your name, order number, and reason for return.
8. Sorry, but exchanges are not possible due to the way the commerce platform works. Please return your product and initiate a new order if you want something else.
9. Sometimes sale items will not be returnable. These will be clearly marked as FINAL SALE.
Any other questions? Contact me.
1. To reduce paper waste, your order will not include a packing list. If you need documentation of your order, please print the confirmation that you will receive at the email address you've provided.
2. PonyBabe is a one-woman show. Running a small business independently is challenging. I'll do what is possible to make you happy; in return, please be reasonable and patient.
3. If buying online makes you nervous, it's okay to wait until you can try the clothes in person. Sign up for the mailing list and you'll receive announcements about trunk shows and in-person sales.